1. The doctoral program is a two-to-seven-year course. Minimum credits required for graduation is 32 credits, including 24 credits from required courses (4 credits from Lecture on Modern Biomedicine, 4 credits from Molecular medicine, 4 credits from Seminar and 12 credits of doctoral thesis research) and 8 credits from elective courses courses(at least 2 credits of courses from TMNDD).
2. Besides taking the required courses as stipulated by each department in the study period, graduate students shall complete the training of the following courses as stipulated by the school:
(1) “Laboratory safety” – A school-level required course in the Master’s Program and Doctoral Program with 0 credits. Training sessions are held once a semester. The Office of Environmental Safety and Health will email the notice to all students. Don't miss it.
(2) “Research Ethics” - A school-level required course in the Master’s Program and Doctoral Program with 0 credits. Please refer:Ethics | 中國醫藥大學 研究生事務處 (cmu.edu.tw)
(3) “Lecture on Modern Biomedicine” - A school-level required course in the Doctoral Program with 4 credits.
(4) “Molecular medicine” - A college-level required course in the Master’s Program and Doctoral Program with 4 credits.